Once you've designed your labels you can use your promotional code by entering the discount code at the "basket" stage. In order to avoid any kind of confusion (e.g. between the letter O and the number zero), we recommend that you copy and paste the code straight into the relevant field (1). Then, click on the arrow (2). The value of the promotional code will automatically be deducted of the order's total (VAT excl.).
An explanatory message will appear if your promotional code doesn't work.
If, once you've entered the discount, you find it hasn't been applied, it means that either the operation hasn't worked or the code is no longer valid. Enter the code again and refer to the special offer's description.
If you wish to delete the discount code, click on the little cross (3) to the right of the discount's amount.
1. Enter your promotional code
3. Discount as well as the option to delete it
Terms & Conditions pertaining to promotional codes
The promotional code's discount will only be applied if the code has been entered in the relevant field in your shopping basket. You can only use one promotional code per order.
The discount is always applied on VAT exclusive totals.
Codes are valid for a given period. However, they're not subject to a minimum purchase price.
Depending on the special offer, the code will apply:
- To all parcel delivery services;
- Only to delivery services for parcels to be dispatched within Belgium or only to delivery services for parcels to be dispatched abroad;
- To only one shopping basket or on all your shopping baskets while the action is valid (please refer to the information provided with your promotional code).
The discount obtained through a promotional code cannot be reimbursed in cash.
Please note: Promotional codes can only be used before completion of your order. It cannot be deducted from an order that has already been placed. Unfortunately, our Customer Services cannot do this in your place. You can of course use the discount code with your next order.