Regardless of destination, you can drop your parcel off in the following places:
- In one of our 1250 Post Offices of Post Points.
- In one of our 125 parcellockers, open 24/7.
- In one of our parcel boxes
- Or by requesting for them to be collected at the address of your choice.
What’s a Post Point
There are already over 680 Post Points (on top of 680 Post Offices) throughout Belgium, whether at your local newsagent, in a grocery store or supermarket, at a petrol station, in the Town Hall or a railway station.
- Numerous points of service, available near your home or your workplace, with extended opening hours.
- Qualified staff, specially trained by bpost, to guarantee impeccable service as well as professional advice.
What’s a parcel locker?
Our parcel lockers can be used to send or receive parcels. When and where you want, throughout Belgium. They are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Find a parcel locker in your neighbourhood by checking our website.
To drop a parcel , you only need to go to the parcel locker of your choice, choose the “send” option on the parcel locker screen, scan the bpost label on your parcel and put your parcel in the locker door that automatically opened. You shall receive a confirmation mail once you closed the locker door again.
Collection at the address of my choice: how does it work?
Make life easier and request that a parcel be collected at a specific address.
What : No limit in quantity but maximum 270 kg per pickup
You can schedule a pickup with several packages in one request with a maximum of 270 kg per pickup and 30kg per item.
When : every afternoon during the week
Collections are carried out from Monday to Friday between 13:30 and 16:00. You can also request that your parcel be collected at a time that suits you best. Parcels are franked with abpost label and your parcels can then be taken away by our driver.
If you send your request for collection before 11:30, our driver can drop by the same day.
Prices vary between 7.26* euro and 18.15* euro, depending on where the parcel is being collected. What’s your area? (nl) ?
Request a collection
What’s a parcel box?
This is the quickest way to drop off your franked parcels in a secure manner. You will find it easily at the Post Office or in the self-service area. Not only will you avoid queues, but you will also often have access outside normal opening hours.
Find a list of Post Offices that have a parcel box (nl)
How many parcels can I drop off?
This depends on where you drop off your parcels:
- At a parcellocker: depending on the available space
- At a Post Office or Point:
My parcel has been refused
The point of sale has a right to refuse a parcel :
- does not meet the bpost standards, i.e. if it exceeds the size/weight indicated on the label
- your parcel is not properly packaged or
- if the label is not clearly visible and/or legible, then it may also be refused.
If you have any other questions about this, please contact bpost.
|HOW TO TRACK & TRACE||SEND MY PARCEL|